Friday, July 1, 2011

Does this mean I can't change my mind???

So my dad always told me that I can change my mind right up to even when I am walking down the aisle. He said I can say no ANYTIME but after the "I dos". But invites just seem so formal. So .... legit. I have LOVED designing my wedding invites and my rehearsal dinner invites and I am excited that it is really time to send them out!!! It is just scary thinking about them all going out. It makes it feel real to me. Like....all these people are going to show up that day. And....expect me to get married and stuff! AH! It seems so easy to GET invites. But sending them out? Kinda freaks me out a bit. I haven't stressed much over this wedding. I love planning. But this just gets me a littttttle tiny bit stressed. Like all of the things happening on that day are dependent on me! YIKES! The great thing is that I L O V E Chance Haddon. And I am going to marry him on August 27th, 2011 at 6 pm. So at least I am not freaked out that I have the wrong groom! :)
Here is me excited when our wedding invites came in after much designing and tweeking:


And here are a couple pictures of our rehearsal dinner invites! I love them!




Oh ya, and we applied for our passports the other day! I kind of embarrassed Chance because I made him take a picture while he was getting all his information approved haha! Welcome to life with Katie:) So I'm SOOO excited about our honeymoon! Let's pray that 1. We get our passports in time and 2. We get our birth certificates back in the mail in time to apply for our marriage license. That's not THAT big of a deal......right????? ;)




This is kind of a short post and isn't too crazy important, but I wanted to throw these little random things in there to remember along the way....I love all this wedding stuff! Details details!!

3 comments:

chicago_mom said...

Those rehearsal dinner invites are super cute!

The Haddons said...

Love the invitations! Both of them! I hope you don't change your mind,cause I would miss not having you as a Daughter in law.

Renee said...

So 2 things. The hilarious thing is that my dad told me the SAME thing. hahahaha Also, your invites are flipping CUUUUTE. It makes my fridge look so much cooler :)