Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bachelorette Party!

Soooo I kinda threw my own Bachelorette party because well....I love planning parties and Erin said I could just plan it and then put her name on the invite:) So don't judge me for planning my own stinkin party. I promise it's what I love! Anyway, I don't have like ANY pictures of me and the girls! I know a couple girls took pics of us so I will try to get some to add but UGH we were all drinking so early on that pictures were really the last thing on our minds:) Here are a few snapshots I took before everyone came, it was so fun! There was about a dozen girls there and we ate snack foods and my mom's amazing guacamole while we drank some fun drinks and then did ENTIRELY too many jello shots ( I think I made too many!) as each guest arrived through the door and randomly throughout the party as well. It was a hoot! So we did gifts and then went downtown for more merriment and guess who took us? Chance and a couple of the other girls' boyfriends haha. I didn't ride with Chance because I told him he couldn't talk to me on my bachelorette party because he got a whole weekend for his! So we bar hopped and then all ended the night at the apartment. Good times!
Oh yeah! I also picked out the invites and wrote a little rhyme on them .... I feel like I am giving myself a lot of credit for these small decisions haha...but I had so much fun picking my own stuff! Should I be admitting this? Here's the invite...I hope you can read it on this pic....it was just off my phone.
So the party was a blast and it was so nice to spend some quality time with the girls! I think that's all I have left from before the wedding.....gonna try to keep up on this now! Gotta be that good housewife type;)

No comments: