Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Yes we are that couple....

...that celebrates their one month anniversary! Ok so it's not like we are going to celebrate EVERY month we are married (I mean, unless he WANTS to.....), and I wasn't even planning on celebrating ONE, but Chance surprised me! He was ALWAYS good at surprises...and I love him for that. He hasn't always been great at hiding that a surprise is coming, but I never know what it is. This time he mastered both! My stomach hurt so bad yesterday so after work I jipped boxing to lay on the couch. I told him I wouldn't be mad if he went without me, and he said he was going. I was actually kinda sad because I wanted to be coddled (lol), but I was ok as long as Harley kept me company. Harley always whines when she sees our cars pull in the parking lot and way before he should have been home Harley was whining. I was like Harleyyyyy its not daddy! I thought she was all of a sudden retarded. Boxing never gets done early! But in walked Chance all proud of himself with a big fresh fruit bouquet!!! I was so frikin happy! He is getting so good at lying! I'm so proud... :) haha. So I don't know if you all have had these fresh fruit bouquets but OMG get one. I've been telling Chance about them since we like met. They are delicious and the chocolate dipped parts are the best!
If you can't see real well there are chocolate dipped apple slices, chocolate dipped strawberries, grapes, and pineapple. YUM.
After about 10 minutes half of it was gone, so I'm glad I got a picture before we started in:) It helped my tummy too! We tried to get a picture of us as our "one month picture" but I was hurting and a mess and he was all stressed out from his little adventure, but I will post it anyway because I want to document our one month. I love this man. Chance Haddon, thank you for being the perfect man for me and knowing what makes me feel loved and special. Jesus gave me an amazing person to spend my life with. I love you. And I mean, if you WANT to make fruit bouquets an every month tradition thats totally fine....just sayin.

2 comments:

The Haddons said...

Chance always was very thoughtful and for that we are very thankful,but how about thinking of your 2 moms now and bringing us one of those baskets?Ha !justkidding but they do look good.

ohio12 said...

best line from this.."HARLEY..its not daddy!" i can just see you laying on the couch in your yoga pants and yelling that! i think it is so funny to me because no one in our family has a pet, so the fact that you have a big white poof dog and call Chance its daddy totally cracks me up!

can't believe it has been a month. love you guys!