Thursday, July 8, 2010

Is it gay that I like blogging?

So, it's finally time for the man to do some of the talking. That's right. I, Chance Haddon, will be taking my first crack at this whole blog thing. Usually Katie does the writing, but she suggested I blog a quick entry to make my presence known. In doing so, I feel as though it would be pertinent to our story if I let you in on a few of the things that have currently made our "likes and dislikes" list. Katie and I have noticed that these lists are kind of a blog fad right now, so hopefully this will help us fit in around here. Over these last several months that I have come to know Katie, I have been able to compile quite the list.

Katie's Likes:
-Naps (and these aren't your 20-30 minute cat naps)

-Surprises (particularly pedicures)


-Unbearably loud TV volume setting (she claims to have a "hearing problem" but I think it's when she's had more than one glass of wine)

-Critiquing lapses in her boyfriend's less than perfect grammar
-Sonic slushes and neat wine bottles
-Modern furniture
-Allowing stray animals into my apartment while I'm not there


Katie's Dislikes: ...this might take awhile ;)
-Waking Up From Naps

-Conversing after waking up from naps
-Loud noises after waking up from na........ pretty much anything after waking up from naps.
-When I chomp my ice
-Gum popping
-Tapping of any kind
-My inability to find exits to parking lots

*These are just a few of the things that have recently made their way onto her lists. I'm sure there are many more present now and many more to come.*
She also tells me she likes me a lot....and I love that I'm on that list... I hear it's hard to make the cut;)

I was going to have her write some of my likes and dislikes, but she's looking pretty tired and I'm not sure I will get any writing out of her tonight. So basically I need to post this before she tried to nix any of parts of the lists:) And in short, my likes are, well, pretty much just Katie since the day we met and my dislikes are the old men at Quik Trip who whistle and holler at her.

Well here goes nothin...I'm sure you will be hearing more from me and about me in posts to come. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you! Welcome to the blogging world. And, no, it's not gay that you like to blog!