Monday, July 5, 2010

Taking a "Chance"

Why yes I did just use his name as a pun.It's hard not to.
Well finally I'm at current time. I THINK I've caught you up. We were kind of "dating"...which means we were talking every single day and hanging out every time we can...and one night a few weeks ago Chance broke down. He told me he knows that other guys text me and he knows that I am not committed to him yet but that he wants me to be his official "girlfriend." *Sigh* It's been awhile since I've had a boyfriend. I've dated...but ya know...I haven't really "gone steady" with anyone for about two years. Ps "going steady" is what my dad says and I love it haha. Sooooo I'm with Chance now. Which means no other boys and no more flirting. Ya I just said that. But come on...you know it goes through your head. And I am a loyal girl...so that meant cutting off a lot of my guy friends. Chance knows that I have mostly guy friends anyway, so he did not ban me from seeing anyone, he just wanted me all to himself at the end of the day. And after the last few months...I decided he deserved to have that commitment from me. Whew. Didn't feel as heavy as I had thought it would. It's actually kinda nice!
Also...did I mention that he loves to surprise me???...Oh man does he ever. He surprises me with Sonic slushes, sushi (our FAVE meal), and my favorite surprise...pedicures. I LOVE PEDICURES. And he loves getting them for me. So I mean, we go pretty great together:)One time I was having a super hard day so he went to build a bear and made me an owl named "Chase" (haha) and said he hoped it made me feel better. Are you feeling sick over his sweetness yet? Here is us at his sister's 21st birthday last weekend. Yes he is drinking a fruity drink complete with everything but the umbrella. And I kept it classy with a 32 oz beer. Go ahead and comment....

I also passed down the crown that I wore on MY 21st birthday :"I'm 21, Buy me a drink". It worked for me anyway! It was either that or my low cut dress I'm not sure. Anyway, here is her in the hat. We also got her 21 gifts! She was loving it. Chance and I are both super creative at gifts so we are pretty dangerous when we are working on the same gift.


He used to dress kinda "gangster". Well (insert snide laughter)...what a computer nerd thought was pretty gangster:) Which equals baggy clothes and hats. I have since showed him the wonders of Express and how to wear clothes that fit! Heres a before and after:


I definitely still let him "express his personality" through graphic t shirts and checkered shorts. But look at how good he looks! He loves shopping now. He will call me or send me a picture on his phone and be like "Do you like this on me? I want to buy it!" He is super cute that way.
So now I'm caught up. I don't think I've left out many details that would be drastically important to our relationship. I have talked him into taking videos on my new phone that is super new and cool haha. Actually, I don't think I mentioned that I dropped my phone down an elevator shaft at her birthday in Manhattan did I...yup...right down that little gap in the floor on your way into an elevator. So for future reference...hold on to things until the doors shut.
But anyway, he thinks I just want to take videos for the fun of it on my new phone that I got to replace my old one so hopefully I can figure out how to get them onto this blog...without my super techy boyfriend's help. Dangit! haha. Ps did I just to refer to him as my boyfriend?...weird. I'm still getting used to this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice....